14900 Highway 220 Casper WY 82604
5 Bedroom 3 Bath Horse Property on 110 Acres
Your dream horse property awaits with this wonderful turn-key home set on an impressive 100.81-acre lot. Over 24 irrigated trees envelop the residence to provide a lush outlook while inside, the almost 3,893 sqft layout features five bedrooms and a walk-out basement to ensure a room for every mood and occasion.
The kitchen is bright and modern with a suite of quality appliances, ample storage and a breakfast bar for casual meals. The kitchen is open to the dining room and there is also a large living room with oversized windows, plush carpet and a wood-burning heater ready for you to sit back and relax.
When it’s time to entertain, you can gather on the front porch or watch the game in the lower level recreation room with space for a bar and even an office. There is a wood-burning heater and a walkout that leads to a sun-soaked patio where you can best enjoy views over the land. Extra features abound and include a large laundry room, ceiling fans throughout and a 30’x24’ attached two-car garage with a built-in 130’ heated dog kennel and new cabinetry.
For the horse lover, this property comes with an 80’x150’ indoor arena with three stalls, automatic water, an overhead sprinkler system, roping boxes and a head catch. The tack room is heated and there is also a bathroom for complete convenience. At night, the lighted 150’x250’ outdoor arena will delight with a return alley, roping chute and boxes. Four outdoor corrals with two automatic water heaters are also on offer. Flooring in Kitchen, laundry room, hall and bathroom will be replaced with luxury vinyl planking.
– Hi, I’m Alisha Collins with RE/MAX the group.
– [Izzy] Arena, arena.
– What, are you interrupting me? One moment please. Oh, you want me to tell them you love this place? I know, Isn’t it amazing.
– [Izzy] Well yeah, it’s over 100 acres with the arena.
– Oh, you want me to show them the arena first? Okay stop interrupting, and I will do that.
– [Izzy] We gotta go to the arena.
– I know, I know, you love that place. Don’t worry, Izzy, I’m gonna show them the arenas, but first we’ve got to talk about all this space down here. You can park and maneuver trailers around here really easily, and there’s lots of space. So if you wanna hold ropings and have your friends come over, this is the place. Day or night, the lighted 150′ x 250′ outdoor arena will delight everyone, with a return alley roping chute and boxes.
– [Izzy] Man, every weekend it’s a new video.
– [female horse] I hope you at least get a new pair of shoes out of this.
– [Izzy] This is so cool.
– What’d you say? Oh, tell them how much I love an indoor riding arena? Izz, I think they already know how much I love indoor riding arenas, especially this one. This indoor riding arena is 80 x 150. It was built by Morton, so we know that that is a great brand. This indoor riding arena also has three stalls, a hangout room and a half bath.
– [Horse] Trying to tell you something. And the video guy says I forgot to mention the sprinkler system that drips on this great soil. What’d you want me to say?
– [Izzy] Can we buy this place?
– No, I’m not going to tell them that you want to live here. You live with me. But I will tell them about the home that is over 3,800 sq ft. And we all know you don’t find a home that big on a rural property like this. Okay, I’m going to go show the house. You stay right here.
– [Izzy] I’m going to go talk to my friends.
– Not only does this home have lost of space, but it’s also light and bright and super open. Large living room and a family room. The master bedroom is huge. Has a great walk-in closet, lots of extra storage, two separate vanities, a soaker tub, and a shower. Two additional bedrooms and a bathroom on the main level. Two pellet stoves.
– [Female Horse] Did you get your new shoes yet?
– This kitchen is situated with the perfect amount of space and separation. You have an eat-in area that’s large enough for a regular sized dining room table, an island, and you have lots of seating around the cabinetry. The cabinets have been updated and we have custom epoxy countertops that are absolutely beautiful and sparkly.
– [Black & White Horse] Wow, did you see that kitchen?
– [Horse With Fly Cap] Ha ha, very funny.
– The kitchen, dining room, laundry area, hallway and main floor bathroom will have new luxury vinyl planking.
– [Cow] Our water doesn’t freeze in the winter. All the permanent runs outside have automatic waterers.
– The updates continue into the basement, and so does the space. This basement is awesome. It’s not like being in a basement, because we have a walkout, we have really tall ceilings and lots of natural light. There was also two bedrooms, a bathroom and a mudroom with a sink.
– Hey Izzy, what’s your favorite part of this property?
– [Izzy] It has to be that arena.
– We of course would love to show you this one of a kind rural property. Remember we want you and your horse to love where they live. See your soon.
-[Pig 1] This reminds me of Alcova.
-[Pig 2] It’s not that far from here for fishing and boating.