4731 S Ash Street Casper WY 82601
4 Bed 2.5 Bath Home on Huge Lot
Treat yourself to this generous and updated abode set on a sprawling cul-de-sac lot on. Step inside to discover an abundance of living space including a family room with a fireplace, a formal living room and a formal dining room.
For the home chef, the kitchen has been beautifully updated with new countertops and ample storage and there is a refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. A second family room is nestled downstairs with space for a bathroom to complete this level.
Four bedrooms are located upstairs and there are two in the basement, plus a total of 2.5 baths spread throughout this expansive abode.
Your new home is set on an 11,366sqft lot with a host of extra features such as a two-car garage, lots of fresh paint, a laundry room on the main level and room to create a parking pad for an RV or boat. There is a wonderful fenced backyard enveloped by mature trees, automatic sprinkler system and easy-care gardens for a picture-perfect backdrop. Seller to replace flooring in basement with carpet or luxury vinyl tile.
– Hi, I’m Alisha Collins with RE/MAX The Group and the Alisha Collins Real Estate Team, and I’m just waiting for my new buyer to show this great new listing. Oh, here she is now! Hi, Finn! How are you today?
– I’m good.
– I am so excited that you came to look at this house at 4731 South Ash. Did you see that it’s in a cul-de-sac? And it has a great big yard, over 11,000 square feet.
– Yay, I’ve always wanted to have a big yard!
– These counters are brand new and they’re amazing. There’s lotsa cupboard space and they’ve been newly painted and new handles. Lotsa stainless steel appliances, right?
– You do cook.
– Yeah, it’s my favorite thing to do! Have you watched my cooking show?
– I have! So, Finn, there are three living areas: one upstairs, one right here, and one all the way down.
– Wow. You like to play around, don’t you?
– Uh-huh! Alisha, where are all the bedrooms?
– Let’s go check ’em out!
– Finn, there’s four bedrooms on this level and two bathrooms.
– This house would be a good place for hide-and-seek.
– It would be an amazing house for hide-and-seek. Two additional bedrooms and a family room downstairs. The seller will contribute up to $3,000 to replace all of the flooring. So, we’ve seen six bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms and the rest of the house. What do you think of it?
– I love it! But buying houses is a big opportunity. I’ll have to ask my mom and dad first.
– You’re so cute!