3556 Meadowlark Drive Casper WY 82604
5 Bed 2 Bath 2016 SqFt Home
Treat yourself to all the space and comfort you need with this beautifully presented five-bedroom home. A large yard, multiple living spaces and a modern kitchen will appeal to anyone craving a low-maintenance lifestyle in a central location.
The five bedrooms are all a great size and have easy access to the two bathrooms. Relaxation is made easy with large and light-filled gathering spaces that include a living room and a family room for quality downtime. For those who love to cook, there is a wonderful kitchen with sleek appliances and a seamless flow into the dining area.
You will live within easy reach of local restaurants and shopping while the large, fenced backyard promises plenty of space for those who love to move and play. Vinyl windows, a single garage and newly painted cabinets are just some of the extra features on offer when you call this light-filled abode your own.
– [Narrator] Once upon a time there were three princesses who had the magic power to put their real estate agent exactly where they wanted.
– Have you been looking for a home with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a garage under 250? Well, I have found it for you. Hi, I’m Alisha Collins with RE/MAX The Group and the Alisha Collins Real Estate Team. And today we are at 3556 Meadowlark Drive. I am so lucky today to have three princesses help us show you around this fantastic home in West Casper. Let’s go inside.
– [Narrator] They use this magic power to show all of your favorite features throughout the home. The three princesses love to spend their days playing in the spacious living room on the main floor, which also features two bedrooms and a bathroom.
– The kitchen.
– [Girl] Mom doesn’t allow people to sit on the counter.
– An amazing updated kitchen is in store for you in this house. One of my favorite things is this countertop. You can put bar stools like we have here. You have an eat-in kitchen that is separated. These cabinets have been painted. They’re absolutely a great color. Lots of counter space and a suite of appliances.
– This home has a full basement as well. So there is 1,008 square feet up and 1,008 square feet down. And in the basement we have three bedrooms and a bathroom. Now one of the basement bedrooms are nonconforming but the other two have the big windows so they’re considered conforming.
– Hey, guys, we gotta get Alisha in here.
– Thanks, girls. Every single bedroom in this house is very spacious and there’s room for everyone.
– Is there one more thing we need to tell them?
– Yes, we need to tell them that this home can be purchased for as little as $1500 down with the first-time home buyer program. We would love to show us home so please call or text us today. Remember, we want you to love where you live. See you soon.